Couldn't load pickup availability
Hong Kong really shines at night, quite literally.
Neon, streetlights, restaurant signs, and a million lit apartment windows all fight for attention.
This capture from Nathan Road, Mong Kok effortlessly conveys that special night time vibe that only our city can pull off.
Photographer: Esme Anderson
- Printed on acid free low lustre photo paper
- Crease and curl resistant for easy framing
- Buy it framed for only $190 more
- Printed in Hong Kong
- Professional framing also available
- Print ships rolled in a sturdy tube
- FREE Shipping within Hong Kong
View full details