View all our custom frames HERE.
Wan Chai. What else can I say. One of the most amazing all-round neighbourhoods we've got, and also one of the biggest. Best restaurants? yes. Seediest bars? yes. Posh living? yes. Amazing markets? yes. The list is endless.
Traditionally a Chinese settlement consisting mostly of fishermen, that really started thriving in the mid 19th century with ship repair yards, Spring Gardens red light district and a vast network of local businesses supplying Victoria (modern day Central).
- Warm Grey colour
- 308g recycled Italian paper
- Acid/Lignin free for long life and vivid colours
- Silk screen printed by hand
- Size 70x50cm
- Limited edition
- Always FREE SHIPPING within Hong Kong
- Ships Flat Packed for easier framing