Tiny Island brings you the 2nd print in our Floating Icon series of prints. This is a step up from our maps in terms of complexity since it's a 4 colour silk screen print on blue museum grade paper stock. That means 4 separate silk screen frames are needed to complete the print.
The floating Icon series is inspired by an edition of stamps from the 60's that I have in my collection. This is also why the prints exhibit rather uneven lines, since the image is hand traced from something very very small.
- 70 x 50cm
- Fits IKEA frames perfectly
- Silk Screen printed by hand
- Made in Hong Kong
- Printed on Acid Free Museum Grade stock
- 242g Japanese recycled paper
- Fade resistant archival printing paint