Sale Sold out
Regular price HK$650.00
Regular priceUnit price per
FLAT RATE SHIPPING S$9.00 TO YOUR DOOR WITH FEDEX!
Sir Stamford Raffles officially founded this Tiny Red Dot back in 1819. A trading outpost for the British Empire, much like Hong Kong.
Briefly occupied by the Japanese, gained self governance 1959, kicked out of the Malaysian Federation 1963 and been roaring ever since.
Famous for Lions, Slings, Chewing gum bans, a lack of graffiti and some seriously good hawker food centres.
A place of business, but with space to breathe. Dotted with amazing parks, snaking rivers, a world class zoo and amazing neighbourhoods.
Tiny Island presents, Singapore.
- 70x50cm Japanese 242g Archival Paper
- Screen Printed by hand in Hong Kong
- Fade proof and made to last
- Ships rolled in a tube for international orders
- Fits IKEA frames perfectly
- Celebrates the Hawker Centres of Singapore