The only floating, mass transit, cultural landmark of Hong Kong. Without a doubt my favourite way to travel in this city. I could only wish for less reclamation, so to stay aboard longer.
The floating Icon series is inspired by an edition of stamps from the 60's that I have in my collection. This is also why the prints exhibit rather uneven lines, since the image is hand traced from something very very small.
- 70 x 50cm
- Fits IKEA frames perfectly
- Silk Screen printed by hand
- Made in Hong Kong
- Printed on Acid Free Museum Grade stock
- 242g Japanese recycled paper
- Fade resistant archival printing paint