Couldn't load pickup availability
Bamboo Scaffolding, as much a part of the Hong Kong architectural landscape as any classic building.
Strong, durable, reusable and natural. The way everything should be.
From the now closed "Instagram Pier", Shek Tong Tsui.
Photograph by: Matthew Ng #capturng
- Printed on acid free low lustre art paper
- Crease and curl resistant for easy framing
- 3 sizes available, all fit IKEA frames perfectly
- Printed in Hong Kong
- Custom framing available
- Ships rolled in a sturdy tube
- FREE Shipping within Hong Kong
View full details