Couldn't load pickup availability
Fishmongers, temples and tradition. The old Hong Kong still stands.
Lei Yue Mun is a beautifully sleepy waterfront district consisting of a series of small fishing villages. Located on the Eastern tip of Victoria Harbour.
Definitely a place to immortalise and remember.
Photographer: Esme Anderson
- Printed on acid free low lustre photo paper
- Crease and curl resistant for easy framing
- Buy it framed for only $190 more
- Printed in Hong Kong
- Professional framing also available
- Print ships rolled in a sturdy tube
- FREE Shipping within Hong Kong
View full details