The Eastbound Tram.
Everyone rides it, from time to time. Some further, some not so far.
The tramways of Hong Kong are one of the wonders of our city. A beautifully preserved legacy of public transport, at a price everyone can afford.
Personally, my favourite way to travel, on land.
We present the Eastbound tram in a beautiful hand made 4 colour silk screen print, produced, piece by piece in Chai Wan.
- 70 x 50cm
- Printed on offwhite paper
- Fits IKEA frames perfectly
- Silk Screen printed by hand
- Made in Hong Kong
- Printed on Acid Free Museum Grade stock
- Scottish 300g recycled paper
- Fade resistant archival printing paint