Couldn't load pickup availability
When you're waiting for an important letter, nothing beats having a classic letterbox for the Postie to put it in.
So very Hong Kong. Anyone who's ever lived in a Tong Lau will undoubtedly have pulled their electric bills out of one of these.
Photographer: Tina Vanhove
- Printed on acid free low lustre art paper
- Crease and curl resistant for easy framing
- 2 sizes available, all fit IKEA frames perfectly
- Printed in Hong Kong
- Custom framing available
- Ships rolled in a sturdy tube
- FREE Shipping within Hong Kong
View full details