View all our custom frames HERE.
Repulse Bay, or Chonghom Bay as the British Navy used to call it back in the mid 19th century. How the official name came about nobody knows, but one thing is for sure, Repulse Bay has been attracting both the rich and the famous for 100 years.
- Deep Navy colour
- 308g recycled Italian paper
- Acid/Lignin free for long life and vivid colours
- Silk screen printed by hand
- Size 70x50cm
- Limited edition
- Always FREE SHIPPING within Hong Kong
- Ships Flat Packed for easier framing