View all our custom frames HERE.
Map of the Sai Ying Pun neighbourhood of Hong Kong.
Literally meaning Western Army Camps, Sai Ying Pun was initially where the troops were housed, along with a sizeable population of Chinese migrants. Nowadays it still retains a lot of its old culture, defying gentrification. This in turn makes it one of the best places for local cuisine in the Western District.
- Warm Offwhite colour
- 308g recycled Italian paper
- Acid/Lignin free for long life and vivid colours
- Silk screen printed by hand
- Size 70x50cm
- Limited edition
- Always FREE SHIPPING within Hong Kong
- Ships Flat Packed for easier framing