View all our custom frames HERE.
Tai Hang. Out of the slums and into the spotlight. From car mechanics in low rise walk-ups to the gleaming facades of Illumination Terrace, it would indeed seem "Kwan Yin" had mercy on this once forgotten neighbourhood. Now famous as one of Hong Kong Island's top choices for local and contemporary dining.
- Deep Navy colour
- 308g recycled Italian paper
- Acid/Lignin free for long life and vivid colours
- Silk screen printed by hand
- Size 70x50cm
- Limited edition
- Always FREE SHIPPING within Hong Kong
- Ships Flat Packed for easier framing