View all our custom frames HERE.
Tin Hau. Not even a neighbourhood they say, just a loosely depicted geographic plot of land surrounding the Tin Hau MTR station. All the more important to turn it into a neighbourhood in my opinion!
You will see parts of "CWB East" included, along with a slice of Fortress Hill, which is also a part of North Point. It's all a bit confusing, but the only thing that matters is that the people that live in Tin Hau endorse the boundaries I have chosen for their home.
- Offwhite colour
- 308g recycled Italian paper
- Acid/Lignin free for long life and vivid colours
- Silk screen printed by hand
- Size 70x50cm
- Limited edition
- Always FREE SHIPPING within Hong Kong
- Ships Flat Packed for easier framing