Known as Pok Liu or just Y Island, Lamma has become synonymous with a more relaxed flip side to the usual hustle and bustle of Hong Kong.
You can thank Alexander Dalrymple for the fantastic English name, accidentally derived from a Portuguese chart of the island, that was marking the anchoring conditions off the coast as "Lama", meaning mud.
All in all a fantastic little island that has seen most of its plots of agriculture switched out for blocks of duplex village houses over the decades, but Lamma still retains a very rural and homey feel.
Besides, legendary Hong Kong actor Chow Yun-Fat was born there. Which makes it awesome
- Subtle Offwhite colour
- 308g recycled Italian paper
- Acid/Lignin free for long life and vivid colours
- Silk screen printed by hand
- Size 70x50cm
- Limited edition
- Always FREE SHIPPING within Hong Kong
- Ships Flat Packed for easier framing