Sale Sold out
Regular price HK$850.00
Regular priceUnit price per
The luckiest fish in Hong Kong. Koi's don't just enjoy mythical status and boundless feeding from casual hikers in Tai Tam, they also completely avoid being eaten, for obvious reasons I suppose.
Here's one looking for another morsel of white toast in a brilliant capture of our city's favourite aquatic creature.
Photographer: Tina Vanhove
- Printed on acid free low lustre art paper
- Crease and curl resistant for easy framing
- 2 sizes available, all fit IKEA frames perfectly
- Printed in Hong Kong
- Custom framing available
- Ships rolled in a sturdy tube
- FREE Shipping within Hong Kong