Couldn't load pickup availability
Those ubiquitous red taxis. Always around when you need one, unless it's shift change of course, or a T8... or early morning when everyone's going to work, or rush hour around 7...
Here's a wonderfully colourful, and almost tropical, coastal shot of one speeding towards it's destination.
Reminds me of heading to the airport for some reason.
Photographer: Andy Malhan
- Printed on acid free low lustre art paper
- Crease and curl resistant for easy framing
- 3 sizes available, all fit IKEA frames perfectly
- Printed in Hong Kong
- Custom framing available
- Ships rolled in a sturdy tube
- FREE Shipping within Hong Kong
View full details