Stanley, once the centre of Colonial Administration back in the 1840's, before they moved to the newly constructed city of Victoria.
A vibrant yet slow paced "village" on the South Side of Hong Kong island, nestled between Repulse Bay and Shek O.
This print captures Stanley Village along with the surrounding area of Chung Hom Kok to the west and Bluff Head to the South.
- Navy colour
- 308g recycled Italian paper
- Acid/Lignin free for long life and vivid colours
- Silk screen printed by hand
- Size 70x50cm
- Limited edition
- Always FREE SHIPPING within Hong Kong
- Ships Flat Packed for easier framing